Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Progress Report




I have made progress, whether you can tell or not. When I started on my trek I weighed a whopping 254 pounds. As of this morning, I was exactly 240. Yes ladies and gentlemen, look at those pictures closer and you will see 14 pounds less of me in the black skivvies.




I give the majority of the credit to my work outs because I have not been holding to a strict diet. I have cut back on what I eat, and I eat WAY less junk food; but I could benefit from holding to a stricter diet. That is my next step in this process.

Triathlon update: I think between now and the race I'll get strong enough in the swim to be able to complete it. It won't be pretty, but I will finish the entire race. Yesterday I was able to swim 24 laps. That was 8 more than any other day. Tomorrow morning I'm actually going to swim in the dark. I'm kind of intimidated by the thought of swimming in the dark. People that swim in the dark are SERIOUS about their swimming, and I'm not those people. But Dixie has been doing it and I can't let her have all the fun.

So, ba dee, ba dee, ba dee, That's All Folks!

4 comments:

Lana said...

Lookin' good! Definitely more trim and muscled. :) Dark swimming is a big freaky no-no for me. Good luck

Dixiechick said...

I was wondering when you were going to do this again. I can tell. Your pecks look bigger and from the back view you can see your sides are smaller and your back looks smaller and tighter across the top. Lookin' good. Sorry about the swimming miscommunication this morning. I will definitely be there monday morning. It's true...swimming in the dark means you're a serious swimmer. How did it feel? Did you meet my swimming buddies Joe, Kyle and Brian?

Erock! said...

Swimming this morning was not bad. I actually swam stronger than any other day. I'm making progress. Thanks for noticing my sveltness. Little by little...just can't stop.

Babs said...

Nicely done Eric! Way to pick up and not let life and all it's complications stop you. Uhhh let me know how that swimming in the dark thing works out for you... eeek. Me no likey.

I did notice your abs are leaner and more defined -- congrats.

Keep it up.

-Babs