Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just a Quick Note

So, naturally injury and illness affect world class athletes as well as out of shape ametures like me. I'm wondering what they do to keep from getting derailed like have for the past week?

I have had a head cold and sore back for the past week. (Back for nearly two weeks.) In addition I have been traveling most of the week. As a result I have not done well with my work outs this week.

I am going to hit it hard starting today and keep it going till the triathlon. My back is finally starting to feel better. As for the head cold, it continues to linger. I'll just have to deal with it I guess.

That's it for now.

3 comments:

Dixiechick said...

They push through it.

Lana said...

Whew, Dixie's a little feisty isn't she?! :) I think it's definitely smart to make sure you give your body a little rest and healing time. No good working out a back that is out of place or swollen with pain (I have personal experience with that one!!) But, you're driven and you'll be fine!

Erock! said...

I'm back! Had a good work out this morning.